Old member reapplying

Applications for membership of The Elders kinship on Laurelin.

Moderators: Cara, Kinmeet Moderators, Kinship Officers

Old member reapplying

Postby Jonta » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi all :)
I know alot of new players joined the kin since i left :) I was in the kin when we started raiding rift :) for you oldies maybe you remember Linaya and Jonta. My minstrel and champion . Im 41 years old now ,times fly by :) Im looking forward to joining you in dungeons and raids again and for alot of laughs :)
Thx for having me gain cya all ingame
Jonta

Re: Old member reapplying

Postby Bero » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:51 am

Hi Jonta,

Welcome back to the madhouse :D
Raiders: Beroin Captain (115) Bero Burglar (115) Berinth Minstrel (115)
Not Ready: Isla Guardian (105) Gilabor Hunter (107) Berimli Champion (105) Weylun Loremaster (105)
Levellers: Gilborin Runekeeper (28)

NOT AVAILABLE TO RAID ON FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS!
Bero

Re: Old member reapplying

Postby Cara » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:54 am

It was really nice to meet up again and have you join us in our raid last night. If that didn't put you off coming back, nothing on earth would! :lol:

Anyway, welcome home! Returning Members always are always automatically restored to full membership, which means feel free to bring any alts in. Even so, if you don't mind, it's better to mostly stick with your main for a while so people get the chance to get to know you again before you devolve into 15 alts. But you're a Member, so it's up to you. :)
"A true gentleman is one who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't."
-R. Acket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara (115 - raider) :min: ....................................... Carathiel (105) :lm:
Cararose (101) :hnt: ....................................... Caraleth (Mooser) :rk:
Cara
Kinship Leader

Return to Membership Applications