membership

Applications for membership of The Elders kinship on Laurelin.

Moderators: Cara, Kinmeet Moderators, Kinship Officers

membership

Postby samantho » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:15 pm

About you (in real-life):

Name: Daniel VandenBurg
Nationality: British
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a Londoner recently returned to his place of birth. I work for citizens advice as a data analyst and have many other hobbies such as cooking, running and singing. I know a few members of Elders already as my kin (the Twilight Gathering) has become less active over the years and several people such as Gehlthir and Lucyanna are now in Elder, they would better know me as Betti. I havent played much for a couple of years but now have a new pc and want to be active ingame again.

What is your previous LoTRO experience (including previous kinships)? Previously and currently in Twilight Gathering but this kin has become very inactive now hence my application here. I have played since the start of the game in 2007 but have had a couple of years of little play. I recently got a new pc and am playing regularly again. My now-main Samantho a hobbit burgular took part in a special broadcasted DG run from codemasters HQ a couple of years back as part of winning a prize in the Codemasters lotro bday competition in 2010 or so. Before Twilight Gathering I was in Broken.
Why do you want to join The Elders? My kin has pretty much fallen apart and The Elders have accepted other members of my kin in the past such as Lucyanna and Gehlthir.
What do you plan to do with your time (e.g. raiding, levelling, questing)? Firstly I need to get my main to lvl 100 and get his skills ranked up. I used to raid often in the past and would like to do so again once I am at end game point. I also need to get my virtues sorted out too but this can be quite dull so would welcome someone to grind them with!

About your LOTRO character: Samantho is a fat burgular who is a bit of a letch. He has been questing in middle earth for quite some time now but has recently had a holiday from his troubles by visiting his aunt in Crickhollow. He is now well rested and is back in Edoras to help Lady Eowyn with her troubles. He has several friends (my alts) such as Betti the young loremaster who collects pottery pigs, and Edhelel a sylvan archer from Mirkwood who hasn't been seen for a very long time. Sam wonders where she has been.....

Name: Samantho
Class:Burg
Level:86
Trade skills:Mostly tailor and forester with lower level in prospector.Tailor currently at Estemnet level and getting mastery in Westfold. Forester is master Estemnet and prospector is leveling master tier.
This is my inventive signature

Haters gonna hate
samantho

Re: membership

Postby Steppa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Hey Samantho! Long time no see! Good to see you around!
I don't get it?!?

Steppa Ulyssea - Warrior of Light
Steppa
Horsemaster of the Tenth Year & Kin Jester

Postby Cara » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Wasn't expecting any more TWIGgers. :D

We agreed to take people from TWiG who were old enough. Which you are. Though definitely still just a lad by most of our standards. ;) So welcome to The Elders. :)
"A true gentleman is one who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't."
-R. Acket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara (105 - raider) :min: ....................................... Carawen (85) :cpt:
Cararose (100) :hnt: ....................................... Caraleth (Mooser) :rk:
Cara
Kinship Leader

Postby Lucyhobbit » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:52 pm

He's only a baby in Elders terms, but he's a nice guy - welcome trouble ;)
Lucyanna Blossom - Diva of Destruction (tank)

Roselle (hunter) Briarose (mini) Roseraen (champ) Rosepetal (captain)

For when I'm not squishing orcsies, Lucy's Day job ... http://www.lucyblossomcrafts.co.uk
Lucyhobbit
Squirrel-Bane
Squirrel-Bane

Postby samantho » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:58 pm

yay happy :D lots of old friends I see
This is my inventive signature

Haters gonna hate
samantho

Postby Doronwen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Welcome!
The elves:
:chn: Doronwen (105) :min: Eregwen (100) :grd: Lalmewen (100) :lm: Neldorwen (100)
:rk: Tathrewen (87) :hnt: Thonwen (87) :wdn: Tuluswen (85)

The hobbits:
:brg: Serianthe (76) :hnt: Perilla (100)

The other one:
:cpt: Halyth (100)
Doronwen

Postby Ranatuor » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Welcome aboard Samantho - good to chat to you today, hope it wasn't too long a wait ;)
"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass."
Shared crafting facilities - 2 Waterbank Road, Nan-e-Faer, Falathlorn Homesteads, Ered Luin
Card-carrying member of the BLACK BOOK CLUB (tm).
Ranatuor
Public Service Broadcaster

Postby Bero » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi Betti,

Nice to see you again welcome :D
Raiders: Beroin Captain (115) Bero Burglar (115) Berinth Minstrel (115)
Not Ready: Isla Guardian (105) Gilabor Hunter (107) Berimli Champion (105) Weylun Loremaster (105)
Levellers: Gilborin Runekeeper (28)

NOT AVAILABLE TO RAID ON FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS!
Bero

Postby Orangeblossom » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Welcome! :)
A charming woman doesn't follow the crowd. She is herself
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orangeblossom lvl 115 :min: R12 - Saeltheliel lvl 106 :rk: R1
Cyncwen lvl 72 :lm: - Winterberry lvl 107 :brg: - Kathi lvl 55 :grd:

Grishbaz Defiler R7 - Teedee Weaver R5
Orangeblossom

Return to Membership Applications