New Kinship Member?

Not an Elder and want to share stuff with us? Once an Elder and want to tell us what you're playing now? Currently an Elder and can't see the Members' area? Or anything else you want to talk to us about!

Moderators: Cara, Kinship Officers, Kinmeet Moderators

New Kinship Member?

Postby Cara » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 am

Once you've been invited into the kinship in game, you get access to all the Member forums (you lucky, lucky thing you) rather than just this small section.

Trouble is, all the admins are very old. Sometimes (?) little jobs gets forgotten...

So if you've joined the kin and you can't see the Member forums, please drop us a line here to remind us to add you. :D
"A true gentleman is one who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't."
-R. Acket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara (105 - raider) :min: ....................................... Carawen (85) :cpt:
Cararose (100) :hnt: ....................................... Caraleth (Mooser) :rk:
Cara
Kinship Leader

Re: New Kinship Member?

Postby Olafirth » Mon May 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Cara wrote:Once you've been invited into the kinship in game, you get access to all the Member forums (you lucky, lucky thing you) rather than just this small section.

Trouble is, all the admins are very old. Sometimes (?) little jobs gets forgotten...

So if you've joined the kin and you can't see the Member forums, please drop us a line here to remind us to add you. :D

New member, have now joined in game- can you switch the member forums on for me please?
Olafirth Peediewhaup, the Gallant, Champion level 114.
Ericolf, Dwarf Minstrel, level 105.
Phillyrea, Hobbit Burglar, level 24.
Olafirth

Postby Cara » Mon May 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Harumph! We need to toss this one back... He's going to be trouble!! :wink: :P

He only went and found some button or other, whose existence was hitherto unknown to me, asking for full forum access! Since the Magic Button (hitherto unknown...) had been pressed, simply adding him to the Members' Group wouldn't work. Cue Cara, scratching head, searching round the Admin Panel to figure out how to sort it out, grumbling mightily. Followed by brainwave to just click on the link on the email..
-R. Acket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara (105 - raider) :min: ....................................... Carawen (85) :cpt:
Cararose (100) :hnt: ....................................... Caraleth (Mooser) :rk:
Cara
Kinship Leader

Postby Olafirth » Mon May 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Whoops sorry about that. Thanks :)
Olafirth Peediewhaup, the Gallant, Champion level 114.
Ericolf, Dwarf Minstrel, level 105.
Phillyrea, Hobbit Burglar, level 24.
Olafirth

Postby Phoebie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:38 am

Hiyas :)

Can I have access just joined early this week.

Ta
Phoebie - Yeoman :lm:
Phoeana - Tinker :rk:
Phoebie

Postby Cara » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Hey Phoebie - and big welcome! I've added you to Members lists, so you should now see all the forums. :D
-R. Acket

Cara
Kinship Leader

Postby Angaric » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Back in the game. Can I have access to all the forums please? I have a feeling I'll be seeking help as so much has changed - brain hurting atm!
Angaric

Postby Cara » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Done - and welcome home!
-R. Acket

Cara
Kinship Leader

Return to Chat to The Elders